Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm Still Here!

Greetings, Babblists!

Just dropping this quick note to say that Tarababble still exists, though posts have been rare lately. I've been busy keeping up with other projects, playing outside with Henry and Little Dan, and resting my carpal-tunnel-tastic wrist while watching endless episodes of "Bones" and "Parks and Recreation." (Educational TV, you know.)

But here's what you have to look forward to in the coming weeks when I can squish in some blog time:

- The promised followup to the parental leave post about benefits for stay-at-home parents. In light of the popularity of the parental leave topic -- and the importance of it -- it will likely come up more in general.

- Some pictures and stories from the awesome visit we just had from a old friend -- from Switzerland!

- A little Friday Flashback reminiscing about events five years ago, when I graduated from college and embarked on my brief daily newspaper career.

- Some thoughts on hope (been writing this one in my head and will type it someday!)

- And, if you ask nicely enough, more terrible poetry ...

Thanks for sticking with me, folks! Now get off your computer and go play in the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy commenting! Remember: Debate is encouraged. Meanies are not. (And if you don't have a Google account but want to leave your name, select Name/URL)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...